NVSP Voter ID Status : The NVSP portal provides the ability to request a new voter ID card and check the status of the nvsp application. Through this portal, the applicant can also request a new voter ID card and track and duplicate the voter ID through an online website using their referral ID.
The voter ID card is used as an important identification document in India. Through this, you can exercise your franchise in the Lok Sabha and the Elections of the Assembly. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide from which you can check the status of the voter ID through nvsp. On the official portal.
NVSP Voter ID Status Online
All applicants who have applied for the voter’s card through the official website nvsp.in will be able to check the status of their application through all online modes, for this they will not have to go to the BLO office or any other related department. you can check it on the official NVSP portal nvsp.in sitting in online mode.
The Indian Electoral Commission has launched the National Voter Service Portal (nvsp.in). This portal serves as a means to provide various support services to voters in India. Launched on January 25, 2015, this portal serves to provide a one-stop shop for voters in the country. It provides various services to the common man/voters ranging from finding their name on the voters list to gathering information about the voting process.
NVSP portal overview\ NVSP Voter ID Status
|Governing Body||Election Commission of India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Portal||National Voter Service Portal|
|Official voter website||NVSP|
|Check Name in New voter ID card list||Click Hear|
|NVSP application status||Click hear|
|New Voter ID registration||Click hear|
NVSP portal services
- Suppression of objection on electoral roll
- Correction of entries
- Registration for the new voter
- Voter registration abroad
- Transposition within AC
- Migration to another CA
Track voter card status through SMS/ NVSP Voter ID Status
|Bihar||EEL<space>voter ID number||56677|
|Karnataka||KAEPIC<>voter ID number||9243355223|
|Andhra Pradesh||VOTE<>voter ID number||9246280027|
|Kerala||EEL<space>voter ID number||54242/537252|
|Odisha||CEOODI<space>voter ID number||9238300131|
|Uttar Pradesh||UPEPIC<space>voter ID number||9212357123|
|Andhra Pradesh||VOTE<space>voter ID number||9246280027|
|Chandigarh||BTH<space>voter ID number||9216164606|
|West Bengal||WBEC<space> ID number||51969|
|Tamil Nadu||EPIC<space>voter ID number||9211728082|
NVSP portal registration procedure
- First, you should visit the official NVSP website.
- On the website home page, you should click on the “Login /Register” option.
- Then, on the new page, click on the You don’t have an account, sign up as a new user link.
- Enter the mobile number and CAPTCHA code shown in the image and click the “Send OTP” button.
You will receive an OTP on the mobile phone number, which you must complete at the designated location. Click “I have the EPIC number” or “I don’t have the EPIC number” as you wish
- After completing the requested information on the form, click the Register button
Procedure to check the NVSP Voter ID Status
Visit the official website of the national voter service portal
Log in with your credentials
- On the website, enter Reference ID
- Click Status Tracking.
- The status of your voter ID will be displayed on the screen.
Free number to check the status of the voter ID card
To check the status of your voter ID card by following a free number provided by the official authorities of the electoral commission, you must follow the simple steps below: –
- First, dial the 1950 free number.
- Provide all details requested by the authorities interested in the call.
- The authorities will provide you with the status of your voter ID card.
Looking for the name of the Wise voter ID card
To verify your voter ID card details, you should follow the simple steps below:
- First, visit the official website link provided here
- Two options will be provided on the home page to search your electoral list:
- Search by details
- Search by EPIC number
- Enter all the requested details
- Click Search
Check the name on nvSP’s voter list
All applicants can verify their name on the voters list/electoral roll in online mode, for this you must follow the simple steps that are taken.
- First, the applicant must visit the official NVSP website.
- On the homepage of the website, you should click on the “Find your name on the electoral roll” section. The position of this section can be seen in the following figure.
- Now the search page will open in front of you with the details of the National Voter Service Portal. Here you must enter all relevant details in the given space.
- After this, you must complete the CAPTCHA code shown in the image and click the “Search” button.
- In the case of the name on the electoral roll, voter information will appear on the computer or on the mobile screen in front of you. Voters can verify and verify this information.
NVSP Eligibility criterion
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- He should be a permanent resident of India.
- They must be in their right mind, they should not be financially bankrupt and free from criminal charges.
NVSP Required documents
- Proof of identity –PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport or driver’s license
- Passport size photo
- Proof of address -passport, PAN card, water bill or driver’s license
New voter ID card in the 2020 application procedure
Applicants can apply offline or online to enter their name on the voters list and obtain a voter ID card. You can apply for the voter ID card by following the steps taken through the official website www.nvsp.in in online mode.
- First, the applicant must visit the official NVSP website.
- On the home page of the website, you must click on the Forms section. The position of this section can be seen in the given figure.
- Here, you must click Apply Online for New Voter
- Registration”, i.e. Form 6.
- You are asked to complete this process through a computer or laptop.
- Form-4 will open on the computer screen in front of you. Here you must enter all requested information such as: – Personal data, current address, permanent address, other necessary specifications.
- After entering all the requested information, you must complete the declaration form and click “IR”. After verifying all the information you entered, you will be issued with a voter ID card.
Official CEO Websites
|Jammu and Kashmir||ceojk.nic.in|
Related post – आयुष्मान सहकार योजना
FAQ NVSP Voter ID Status
What is EPIC?
The Voter Identity Card (EPIC) is the identity card issued to Indian citizens (except Minors) by the Electoral Commission. It has a unique number known as an EPIC number. Anyone who owns an EPIC becomes eligible to cast his or her vote.
Is the referral ID mandatory to track the status of the voter ID?
Yes, it is mandatory to have a reference ID (provided at the time of application) to verify the status of the voter ID. For any issues, contact the BLO (stand-level officer) or the CEO of your state.
Is the enrolment procedure active all year round?
The last date for epic’s application for the next election has passed. Generally, ECI orders reviewing the names of existing electorates in October/November each year and the revised voter list is published in January next year. Therefore, during this period, one may file a complaint and may also file an application for a new voter ID (i.e. Form 6).
How to cheak NVSP Voter ID Status
Read this full article