UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited application for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2020. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
- Starting Date: 18-08-2020
- Closing Date: 07-09-2020
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 14.09.2020 to 20.09.2020 till 6.00 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2020):
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age- 25 Years
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- General/OBC Male Candidates- 200/- Rs.
- Female/SC/ST Candidates- No Fees.
- Payment Mode- Online and Offline.
- Note- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 06.09.2020
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Interview/Personality Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https://www. upsconline.nic.in.
- Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post.