ECIL Recruitment 2020 : ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (ECIL) a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is inviting applications for the Technical Officer 350 Posts. All eligible candidate can apply through online portal of ECIL after reading the notification carefully given below:
- Starting Date: 19.08.2020 (14.00 hrs.)
- Last Date: 30.08.2020 (14.00 hrs.)
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Name of the Zonal Office/HQ||No. of Posts|
- Monthly Pay: 23,000/- (Inclusive all)
- Should have born after the 31.07.1990
- General & EWS Candidates- Maximum 30 Years .
- The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- The candidate should have minimum one-year Post Qualification Industrial experience, out of which minimum 3 months shall be in sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning, repair and maintenance of EVMs, VVPATs including FLC.
Method of Selection:
- Eligible candidates will be issued provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech. Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at various zones and HQ as per the options exercised. Only on successful completion of document verification, final offer will be issued.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 19.08.2020 (1400 hrs.) to 30.08.2020 (1400 hrs.).
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 30-Aug-2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully.
Related post – Bihar Police Recruitment 2020