UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited application for Indian Economic Service Examination (IES) 2020 notified by the Government (Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs) . Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATIONS:
(I) The Online Applications can be filled up to 01st September, 2020 till 18.00 Hours.
(II) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 08.09.2020 to 14.09.2020 till 6.00 PM.
Examination Date: 16th October 2020
Age Limit (on 1st August, 2020):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 1999.
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
- General/OBC/EWS (Male Candidate): Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/Female//Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates: No Fees.
- Payment Mode: Any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
- “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 31.08.2020 i.e. one day before the closing date;
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the https://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application.
- Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post.