AAI Recruitment 2020: Airport Authority of India are invited online applications from eligible candidate,who have appeared for GATE 2019 and are also meeting the eligibility criteria for filling up the following vacancies, on regular basis through Direct Recruitment:
- Starting Date: 03/08/2020
- Closing Date: 02/09/2020
|Sr.No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||15|
|2.||Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)||15|
|3.||Junior Executive (Electronics)||150|
|Name of Post||Education Qualification|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution|
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST.
- Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
- For GEN/OBC (Male) : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female: No Fees.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.