Environment,Forest and Climate change department, Bihar, has invited online application from eligible male and female candidates of India for posts of Forest Guard.
- Starting Date- 21-July-2020
- Closing Date- 04-Sep-2020
- Forest Guard – 484 Posts
- Pay Scale- Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
- Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 23 Years
- Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board.
Physical Eligibility Criteria:
|1.||Minimum Height||160 cm||165 cm|
|2. ||Minimum Chest||79 cm||81 cm|
|3.||Minimum expansion of Chest||05 cm||05 cm|
|4.||Walking||25 KM in 4 hours||25 KM in 4 hours|
|1.||Minimum Height||155 cm||160 cm|
|2.||Walking||14 KM in 4 hours||14 KM in 4 hours|
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Medical Examination
- For General/ OBC/ EWS/ EBC: Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 112/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 04-09-2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully.