Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (MALE & FEMALE) for filling up the 51 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force against Sports Quota.
- Starting Date- 13/07/2020 AT 00:01
- Last Date- 26/08/2020 AT 11:59 PM.
There are 51 vacancies in the following Sports/Games disciplines.
|POSTS||BASIC PAY IN REVISED |
PAY MATRIX (as per 7th CPC)
UNDER SPORTS QUOTA
|Level-3 Rs. 21,700-69,100/-|
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE POST AS UNDER:-
- Name of Post- CT(GD) Sportsman.
- Age- 18 to 23 Years.
- Educational Qualification- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Sports Qualification-
- Individual event (International/National) The sportsperson who have participated or won medal(s) in any International Sports events recognized by International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian Team in last 2 years and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games or Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of (concerned Sport), Junior National level Championship, National School Games, All India Inter University Tournaments/ Championship from 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020.
- Team event (International/National) In the team event, sportsperson who have won any medal in National Games/National Championships Both (Junior & Senior), All India Inter University or any recognized sports meet of respective Federation/ Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the Indian Olympic Association during the period of 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020, while representing State/UT/Sports Control Boards, Sports person should be playing member of the team. However this condition does not apply to medal(s) in international tournaments.
- General (UR) or OBC (Male Candidates)- Rs. 100-/
- SC/ST & Female Candidates- No Fees.
- Mode of Payment- Online
- Documentation Verification
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination
How to Apply:-
- Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 13/07/2020 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 26/08/2020 at 11:59 pm on ITBP recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in .
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully.
Official Website- www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.initbp-recruitment-2020