The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020
- Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
|Sr.No.||Name of Post||No. of Post|
Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- 18-25 years as on 01-07-2020.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002.
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Application fee and mode of payment:
- General (UR) or OBC (Male Candidates)- Rs. 100 -/
- SC/ST, Female and Ex-servicemen (ESM)- No Fees.
- Payment Mode- Online or Offline at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Scheme of Examination:
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Medical Examination
How to apply:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 07-09-2020 (2330 Hours).
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully.
Official Website- https://ssc.nic.in.Delhi-Police-Recruitment-2020